- How does the application process work?
- When can I expect a decision?
- How Much Is Tuition?
- What portion of your day is in Spanish and English?
- Do you offer scholarships?
- What special support is offered for students with special needs?
- Are there sports and extracurricular activities at your school?
- What Is the School Year Schedule?
There are two parts to the admission process where decisions are made.
Part I: the application is reviewed by a admissions committee to verify information and references on the application. The committee grant approval or not to move to Part II.
Part II: the application moves to the sections for review and to coordinate the evaluation.