"It's an excellent place to work. It's constantly improving the educational methodology. It's supportive of staff and students." (Teacher Climate Survey 2016-17)
Grade 9 High School Math teacher (for substitution role for ranging from 3 to 12 weeks)
- Teaching certification in Math or degree in Math (including BS or BA, Profesorado or Licenciatura)
- Teaching experience
- English fluency (written and oral)
- Positive references based on work with minors
- Criminal record background check
Those interested should send a resume and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- English and Spanish written and oral fluency
- University degree: Profesorado de Segunda Enseñanza, Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Education
- At least 2 years of experience as a High School teachers
Submit letter of interest, resumé and copies of degree certificates to email@example.com.
How to Apply
Due to many recruitment scams that continue to proliferate mainly via the internet, we ask that you please read this message from International School Services. The American School of Guatemala does not charge any fees for candidates submitting job applications. Please know that no legitimate school will ask any teacher or administrator to pay them to obtain a job and/or work visa.
The following documents are needed for consideration for employment:
Select the one version that suits you best. In order to save a copy to your computer click on "save" after opening the link:
Excel 97-2003 version (1.5 MB)
You will need to attach a photograph in a separate document.
Excel 2007 version (250 KB)
You will be able to paste a photograph on this document.
Candidates for teaching positions must meet the following requirements:
Application forms may be sent by:
Email to Brenda de Higueros
Fax (502) 2369-8335
7801 N.W. 37th St.
Doral, FL 33166
Phone (305) 592-0839