Supporting Our Community
One of the primary commitments of CAG’s mission statement is to inspire students to lead meaningful lives as responsible members of a global society. We encourage students to strive for balance in their lives. Along with rigorous academic work, they undertake creative pursuits, physical activities and service projects. A great service experience should be both challenging and enjoyable, a journey of self-discovery that takes students out of their comfort zones. At CAG, we fully support numerous service groups and actively encourage PreK- High School to get involved. From environmental groups, to translators for Helps, to supporting animal shelters, there is something for every student no matter their passion.
Through active participation students will
- Foster a lifetime commitment to community involvement as an integral part of a meaningful life.
- Promote a sense of social responsibility and global citizenship.
- Cultivate an awareness of human circumstances and differences that extends beyond the student's typical classroom or home experience.
- Motivate reflective, empathic and sensitive personal responses to the needs and experiences of others.
- Enrich the learning experience through reciprocal and sustainable partnerships with outside organization, institutions, and/or foundations.