HISTORY & TRADITIONS
The School was founded in 1945 by a small group of parents who wished to provide their children with a bilingual, coeducational, quality education.
The first classes were held on June 10, 1945, in a large family home. Thirty four students were enrolled in grades Kindergarten through five.
By the end of the first school year, there were 75 students and 12 teachers.