- Complete the Transcript Request Form (for CAG students applying to summer programs, transferring, or ex-alumnos only)
- If you requested a paper transcript, pay shipping costs (US$35 to the USA) at the CAG caja; and present the receipt to the CAG Oficina de Secundaria for processing.
- Official requests must be paid to the CAG caja (price varies depending on destination).
- All transcript requests can take up to three business days to be processed once the payment is received.
- Your request will be processed by the CAG Registrar once payment is received. You will receive a confirmation email (if you provided your address) once your transcript has been sent.
Transcript Request Form (for CAG students applying to summer programs, transferring, or ex-alumnos only)
Transferring to Another High School
Current CAG students applying to transfer out of CAG and who need a teacher letter of recommendation must complete the Teacher Recommendation Request Form at least two weeks (10 school days) in advance:
Teacher Letter of Recommendation Request Form --must be submitted two weeks (10 school days) prior
Supplemental materials like counselor/teacher letters of recommendation and short answer forms must be requested two to four weeks in advance. Teachers will return all forms to the Office of College Counseling.