- Complete the Transcript Request Form (for CAG students applying to summer programs, transferring, or ex-alumnos only)
- If you requested a paper transcript, pay shipping costs at the CAG caja; and present the receipt to the CAG High School Office for processing. Cost may vary according to shipping location.
- Official requests must be paid to the CAG caja (price varies depending on destination).
- All transcript requests can take up to three business days to be processed once the payment is received.
- Your request will be processed by the CAG Registrar once payment is received. You will receive a confirmation email (if you provided your address) once your transcript has been sent.
Transcript Request Form (for CAG students applying to summer programs, transferring, or ex-alumnos only)
For a Teacher Letter of Recommendation Request Form contact your college counselor --must be submitted two weeks (10 school days) prior
Supplemental materials like counselor/teacher letters of recommendation and short answer forms must be requested two to four weeks in advance. Teachers will return all forms to the Office of College Counseling.