Step 1. You will receive an email from email@example.com with a Snapcode for each of your children. (*Only one of the student's parents/guardians will receive this email. This is determined by who is listed as "Contact 1" in Power School.)
Step 2. Click on the Enrollment/Re-enrollment Form button below.
Step 3. Enter your child's Snapcode to begin the process.
Step 4. You will be required to create a 'PowerSchool Enrollment' account in order to complete the Enrollment/Re-enrollment Form. After creating your account you will be required to enter your child's date of birth to get started.
Step 5. Complete the Enrollment/Re-enrollment Form. (*It is the parents' responsibility to complete all relevant information. This information will be of important use for school processes.)
Step 6. Download the Spanish version of the Enrollment/Re-enrollment Agreement.
Step 7. Both parents need to sign the Spanish version of the Enrollment/Re-enrollment Agreement and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as the cashier's office (caja) is available again to drop off the original Enrollment/Re-enrollment Agreement (Spanish version, signed by both parents).
Step 8. Review and submit the Enrollment/Re-enrollment Form.
Step 9. Follow the payment instructions below to complete the Enrollment/Re-enrollment process.
CAG will be accepting tuition, accident insurance, enrollment and re-enrollment payments at Banco Industrial, BAC and by credit/debit card. ** Accident insurance offers annual 24/7 coverage on and off campus and is needed for a blended school model.
Credit card. If you would like to pay via Credit Card, please write to email@example.com and we will send you a personalized link to pay via Virtual POS
BI en Línea. Log into your account through https://www.bienlinea.bi.com.
- Go to the section: “Pagos y Aportes” - ”Pago de Servicios” - “Realizar Pago” and search for “Colegio Americano”
- Once in the “Colegio Americano” section, click on “Pago/Consulta” and enter your Family Account Number and click “Consultar”
- Your Current Balance will appear, follow prompts to select your payment method from Banco Industrial
Banco Industrial. You can still use open Banco Industrial agencies, ask for “SerBIpagos Convenio 14” (auto-tellers are strongly suggested)
BAC. Online bank (Banca en línea) and Mobile phone APP
- Enter BAC's online platform
- Go to the section: "Pagos"-"Servicios"
- Use the "Search" area and enter "Colegio Americano de Guatemala"
- Follow prompts to make payment
Banco G&T Continental. The following options are available:
- For parents with online access to G&T accounts, you may follow the steps in this document.
- You may visit a Banco G&T Continental agency, using the "código de pago #8585" for Colegio Americano de Guatemala / UVG.
- What is a snapcode
- Do I need to create a PowerSchool Enrollment account?
- Do I need to answer all the questions in the form?
- What happens if I make a mistake while filling out the form?
- Do I have to finish the form all at once?
- I’ve completed the form, but I can't submit it, now what?
- Do I need to submit a form for each of my children?
- Help! I'm having technical difficulties, I'm lost, I don't understand a question...