Complete your child's Re-Enrollment process by May 31, 2023.
*Early bird Re-Enrollment fees apply before June 1, 2023.
*Re-Enrollment after May 31, 2023 is subject to space availability.
Before you complete the Enrollment/Re-Enrollment form:
- Have a picture of both parents' IDs or passports at hand
- Print the Enrollment/Re-Enrollment Agreements (Spanish version required/English version for reference only), sign them (both parent signatures are required), and scan them as one PDF
- Have your child's emergency contacts' phone numbers and email addresses at hand
*If your child is re-enrolling to Grades 2, 6 or 9: Have your child's vaccination/immunization record (BCG, Hepatitis, Penta/Hexavalente, Chickenpox, etc.) at hand.
Let's Get Started!
- Log into your PowerSchool Parent Portal. Select the Enrollment/Re-Enrollment Process tab on the left Navigation Menu
- Open the Enrollment/Re-Enrollment Form link and insert your child's date of birth
- Complete and submit the Enrollment/Re-Enrollment Form (*It is the parents' responsibility to complete all relevant information. This information will be of important use for school processes.)
- Pay the re-enrollment and annual accident Insurance fees (you have to select the payment method when completing the Enrollment/Re-Enrollment form.)
*If you are re-enrolling more than one child, you may import information from your first form to the next. Go back to your Power School Parent Portal to start the process for your next child.