- How does the application process work?
- When can I expect a decision?
- How Much Is Tuition?
- What portion of your day is in Spanish and English?
- Do you offer scholarships?
- What special support is offered for students with special needs?
- Are there sports and extracurricular activities at your school?
- What Is the School Year Schedule?
- How Can I Transfer Into CAG From Another School Calendar Year?
There are two parts to the admission process where decisions are made.
Part I: the application is reviewed by a admissions committee to verify information and references on the application. The committee grant approval or not to move to Part II.
Part II: the application moves to the sections for review and to coordinate the evaluation.
The school year begins in early August and ends in late May. Students who apply to begin in August from local Guatemalan schools or other countries with a different school calendar, such as Korea or Japan, generally continue in the grade in which they are currently enrolled. If these same applicants wish to begin in the middle of a school year, placement will be based on the grade they have most recently completed at their previous school.