|Enrollment Fee - new students only||
US$3,800.00 Lower School (PK-G5)
|Re-enrollment Fee - returning student only||
Q4,740.00 if paid in full by May 15, 2022 (10% discount)
|Annual accident Insurance Fee||Q742.00|
Payed August through May on a monthly basis (10 payments).
*A 1% discount applies if the entire annual tuition is paid before August 15, 2022.
|2022-2023||Pre-Kinder||Kinder-Grade 1||Grades 2-5||Grades 6-8||Grades 9-12|
|Total Annual Fees||Q60,550.00||Q78,440.00||Q80,130.00||Q82,150.00||
We encourage ALL CAG families to use school transportation. We continue to extend a 5% discount for families with three or more siblings.
CAG will be accepting tuition, accident insurance, enrollment and re-enrollment payments at Banco Industrial, BAC and by credit/debit card. ** Accident insurance offers annual 24/7 coverage on and off campus and is needed for a blended school model.
Credit card. If you would like to pay via Credit Card, please write to email@example.com and we will send you a personalized link to pay via Virtual POS
BI en Línea. Log into your account through https://www.bienlinea.bi.com.
- Go to the section: “Pagos y Aportes” - ”Pago de Servicios” - “Realizar Pago” and search for “Colegio Americano”
- Once in the “Colegio Americano” section, click on “Pago/Consulta” and enter your Family Account Number and click “Consultar”
- Your Current Balance will appear, follow prompts to select your payment method from Banco Industrial
Banco Industrial. You can still use open Banco Industrial agencies, ask for “SerBIpagos Convenio 14” (auto-tellers are strongly suggested)
BAC. Online bank (Banca en línea) and Mobile phone APP
- Enter BAC's online platform
- Go to the section: "Pagos"-"Servicios"
- Use the "Search" area and enter "Colegio Americano de Guatemala"
- Follow prompts to make payment
Banco G&T Continental. The following options are available:
- For parents with online access to G&T accounts, you may follow the steps in this document.
- You may visit a Banco G&T Continental agency, using the "código de pago #8585" for Colegio Americano de Guatemala / UVG.
- Monthly tuition payments are due on the 15th of each month, from August to May of each school year.
Need Financial Aid?
Please fill out the form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the required paperwork. The Financial Aid application process will close on June 30, 2022 at 12:00 p.m.
To apply, the student must have been in CAG for at least three years and must be re-enrolled for the 2022-2023 school year.
It is a non-negotiable requirement that the account is up to date when applying and full paperwork for both parents be submitted. The school will review the family's account for the last two years to confirm on-time payments. Applications with incomplete information/documentation will not be processed.