Tuition and Fees
|Enrollment Fee - new students||US$3,200.00 (sibling 1 and 2)
US$2,750.00 (3rd sibling)
|Re-enrollment Fee - returning student||
Q4,601.00 by May 28, 2021
- Additional Fees
- Layout Element
Payed August through May on a monthly basis (10 months).
|2021-2022||Pre-Kinder||Kinder-Grade 1||Grades 2-5||Grades 6-8||Grades 9-12|
|Total Annual Fees||Q58,790.00||Q76,160.00||Q77,800.00||Q79,760.00||Q82,380.00|
* A 1% discount applies if the entire annual tuition is paid before August 15, 2021.
- Additional Fees
We encourage ALL CAG families to use school transportation. We continue to extend a 5% discount for the third sibling rider.
|Bus Service Pre- Kinder
|Bus Service Kinder - Grade 12||Q.780.00|
|Accident Insurance Fee||Q720.00|
CAG will be accepting tuition, accident insurance, enrollment and re-enrollment payments at Banco Industrial, BAC and by credit/debit card. ** Accident insurance offers annual 24/7 coverage on and off campus and is needed for a blended school model.
Credit card. If you would like to pay via Credit Card, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a personalized link to pay via Virtual POS
BI en Línea. Log into your account through https://www.bienlinea.bi.com.
- Go to the section: “Pagos y Aportes” - ”Pago de Servicios” - “Realizar Pago” and search for “Colegio Americano”
- Once in the “Colegio Americano” section, click on “Pago/Consulta” and enter your Family Account Number and click “Consultar”
- Your Current Balance will appear, follow prompts to select your payment method from Banco Industrial
Banco Industrial. You can still use open Banco Industrial agencies, ask for “SerBIpagos Convenio 14” (auto-tellers are strongly suggested)
BAC. Online bank (Banca en línea) and Mobile phone APP
- Enter BAC's online platform
- Go to the section: "Pagos"-"Servicios"
- Use the "Search" area and enter "Colegio Americano de Guatemala"
- Follow prompts to make payment
Banco G&T Continental. The following options are available:
- For parents with online access to G&T accounts, you may follow the steps in this document.
- You may visit a Banco G&T Continental agency, using the "código de pago #8585" for Colegio Americano de Guatemala / UVG.
- Monthly tuition payments are due on the 15th of each month, from August to May of each school year.
- Transportation fees are not being charged for the duration of the campus closure (beginning March 16, 2020).
Please fill out the following form and send it to email@example.com along with the required paperwork. We will be receiving Financial Aid application forms from May 17 to June 18, 2021. To apply, the student must have been in CAG for at least three years.
It is a non-negotiable requirement that the account is up to date when applying and full paperwork for both parents be submitted. The school will revise the family's account for the last two years to confirm on-time payments.