- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments
- Create plans for the future – Create goals and to-dos, and complete tasks assigned by the school to better prepare your student for future college and career goals.
The Office of College Counseling at CAG is designed to support students as they transition to higher education. Upholding the school's mission and vision, this office aims to:
- Support each student through the university/college search, application, and decision-making processes
- Serve as the strongest possible advocate for each student throughout this process
- Educate students about their role and their own responsibility in this process
- Creates and develops positive relationships with college and university admissions representatives
- Ensure that information sent to college and university admissions offices is accurate, complete, and timely
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, section leadership, and college representatives to offer our students the best chances for post-secondary success.
For information about ACT/SAT/TOEFL testing dates, on campus universities visits for CAG students, parent support, or general guidelines for application, please follow this link.