PowerSchool keeps parents, students, and teachers connected!
This data system promotes parent, student and teacher engagement by providing important information about student grades, attendance, as well as serving as a powerful password protected platform for family demographic information as well as for enrollment and re-enrollment. Parents can login to PowerSchool via the Parent Portal located on the CAG website.
- Change of Demographic Information: Helps parents keep their emergency contacts and address up to date.
- Withdrawal Form: Allows you to begin the withdrawal process in order to have the proper clearance to request official school documents, reports or transcripts
- ECA Sign Up: parents can use the sign up feature to register for extra-curricular activities.
- Enrollment and Re-enrollment functions with an easy to use dashboard to help parents move through the process of uploading vital demographic, medical, transportation, communication and emergency information.
- Student Portfolio offers a historical record of testing and student progress that moves with the student from year to year.