“Pursue academic and athletic excellence by developing lifelong leaders capable of being agents of change.”
Our mission is to develop the whole student, not just the athlete, in mind, body, and spirit. Specifically, the Athletic Department seeks to provide interested students with the opportunity to participate in its interscholastic athletics program and is committed to the following:
- To offer a well‐balanced and varied program of interscholastic athletics.
- To teach the value of competition.
- To foster the development of athletic skills.
- To develop a strong work ethic, self‐discipline, and self‐sacrifice.
- To teach the value of commitment, teamwork, and cooperation.
- To encourage the development of judgment, character, and leadership.
- To show the importance of ethical conduct, sportsmanship, and fair play.
- To promote the development of loyalty and pride in oneself, their team, and the school community.
Assistant Athletics Director firstname.lastname@example.org