Hornets At Home
Hornets At Home is CAG's virtual athletics program. It's the first phase of rebooting sports for the beginning of the school year with a structure model and detailed programming for the sports we have identified that can be done.
All sports will work with detailed programming and a module structure to see the student-athletes' progress and offer the best service possible. For each sport, we will be working by sections (not categories) for both male and female teams.
- Two to three practices per week
- Optional and specialized practices
- One sports specific and another with an added element (E.g., challenges, motivational videos, nutrition, etc.)
- Approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour practice
- Two coaches will participate in each session for better service
- Programs and equipment will be sent via email prior to virtual practice
- Monthly calendarization is sent to parents
- Programs are adapted to be appropriate in any environment, including indoors